Rejected from Queens Commerce?

NOTHINGNOTHING
Posted: 7:04AM April 27, 2012 UTC
On my SOLUS Student Centre it says :
University Decision: Your application has been unsuccessful.
We regret to inform you that we are not able to make you an offer of admission and that your application is no longer under consideration for this program.

Did I got rejected? or did I missed something(required documents)? But I have handed in my PSE general and PSE commerce before Jan.
They are rejecting people so early!! :(
Was this helpful?
yes 0
9 Responses
bcd92
Posted: 7:04AM April 27, 2012 UTC
awwww =( 
call them up ?
Was this helpful?
yes 0
strawberryy
Posted: 7:04AM April 28, 2012 UTC
@NOTHINGNOTHING wrote
We regret to inform you that we are not able to make you an offer of admission and that your application is no longer under consideration for this program.

Did I got rejected? or did I missed something(required documents)? But I have handed in my PSE general and PSE commerce before Jan.

Did you call them yet? Did you meet the pre req minimum requirements? 
Was this helpful?
yes 0
garethdomingo
They are rejecting people already... Oh my god. 

You should definitely call and find out. 
Was this helpful?
yes 0
Limelight
I'm pretty sure they are rejecting people. My friend was also rejected with the same message.
Was this helpful?
yes 0
NOTHINGNOTHING
Thread Creator
Thread Creator
@strawberryy wrote

@NOTHINGNOTHING wrote

Nope, operation time is monday-friday.
I think so, all of my pre req marks were updated on OUAC(all above 85%) and handed in my PSEs before Jan.
Was this helpful?
yes 0
erudite
@NOTHINGNOTHING wrote

@strawberryy wrote

@NOTHINGNOTHING wrote

Nope, operation time is monday-friday.
I think so, all of my pre req marks were updated on OUAC(all above 85%) and handed in my PSEs before Jan.

That's strange! I didn't meet the pre req for Queens (79% in calculus LOL) and I'm still pending :/
Was this helpful?
yes 0
GracePan
Posted: 7:04AM April 29, 2012 UTC
I got the same message as you. I feel your pain. Why do you think you were rejected? My top 6 average was, like your's, around 91. My ECs weren't bad and neither was my PSE. I really don't understand why they did this to us... maybe you could help me figure it out.
Was this helpful?
yes 0
KalvinL7
I got rejected an my midterms have not even all been submitted yet, my calculus mark is missing from my OUAC? This doesn't make any sense how can they reject me before I even get all my marks in? My top 6 average would be 92.33%
Was this helpful?
yes 0
YungKidGhetto
Its is because they asses your pse and then just check if your marks are good enough, so essentially marks are just a second check 
Was this helpful?
yes 0
Looking for the old community? Click here