yconic - @@ Applying Problem@@
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

@@ Applying Problem@@

A photo of mfattal mfattal
Hello I know this is not a fun topic but I need some help

I Got my top 6 marks ready and my guidance concealer has them

So I made an OUAC 105D account and I filled up all the information

Hear is my problem

Where should my concealer send the marks to? ( OUAC OR University)

my 3 universitys are

all for engineering

(1) MCmaster
(2) Waterloo
(3) Ryerson

Should he send my mark to each university?
If he does how would I know if i got excepted and stuff

I applyed threw OUAC 101 last year because I was in day school but OUAC 105D is different

Has any one ever done this and can help

The fees are 360$ is that normal I remember ouac 101 was like 100 dollers something

Thanks for your help guys
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of g93 g93
Ask your counsellor.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sapper1815 Sapper1815
An official copy of your high school transcript needs to be sent to each university directly.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CanadaBoy CanadaBoy
I was in the exact same situation a few months ago.

You have to send your university marks to each college individually. Also, the $360 fee is about normal. OUAC is $100, but that applies for only 3 programs. Any programs after that are charged at $40. Additionally, many universities charge supplemental fees, some as high as $100 (U of T :thumbdown ). Unfortunately, that is something that you will be required to pay.

Best of luck with admissions!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mfattal mfattal

@CanadaBoy wrote

You have to send your university marks to each college individually. Also, the $360 fee is about normal. OUAC is $100, but that applies for only 3 programs. Any programs after that are charged at $40. Additionally, many universities charge supplemental fees, some as high as $100 (U of T :thumbdown ). Unfortunately, that is something that you will be required to pay.

Thanks

Now I know what I need to do and I am not applying to uft anymore :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CanadaBoy CanadaBoy

@mfattal wrote

@CanadaBoy wrote

Thanks

Now I know what I need to do and I am not applying to uft anymore :P

Don't let me discourage you, as it may not be for all programs. I applied for Engineering and had to pay $40 + $70 supplemental fee + $35 engineering review fee. Kind of ridiculous, if you ask me.

Anyways, don't fret if you don't even get an email acknowledging receipt of your application for a few days or even as long as two weeks (Queens was the slowest in my case).
Was this helpful? Yes 0