yconic - !! Which is sent first??! Rejections or Acceptance???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

!! Which is sent first??! Rejections or Acceptance???

A photo of rvangel rvangel
I'm kindda freaked out over here.
UofT said they will be giving admission decision by the end of Feb. It's now March. and still no.change.in.the.portal.

Why?!!!

I'm soo freaking our right now. Does anyone know when UofT send decisions?!

Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of idotknow idotknow
Usually must be acceptance. They dont give rejections until the end of April or May when most of studets accept their offers.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
Don't worry, I didn't get my U of T offer until late March, I'm pretty sure. It was my 2nd last acceptance aside from Mac health sci. And I had a decent average (mid-90s).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rvangel rvangel

@idotknow wrote
Usually must be acceptance. They dont give rejections until the end of April or May when most of studets accept their offers.

So do you think there's a chance of me getting accepted? btw is UofT really slow or something? they DID say end of Feb...:/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of idotknow idotknow
Today is just March 1st. Just wait for more few days.
BTW what program did you apply to uoft? What I know is uoft cutoff is pretty low except a few programs such as engineering.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ninetyfour ninetyfour

@rvangel wrote
So do you think there's a chance of me getting accepted? btw is UofT really slow or something? they DID say end of Feb...:/

There was a round of acceptances that went out mid-late February. I don't know when the next round is, hopefully March break :3 If not, then April.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of erudite erudite
Whoa, relax. UofT gives out the MAJORITY of their acceptances in May. Because they're cool like that.
First round of acceptances is already over. (well for Rotman anyway lol)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rela Rela
Calm down, I doubt any universities reject anyone before second semester midterms..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
No one rejects until after second semester midterms I'm pretty sure, unless it's mathematically impossible for someone to meet their cutoff (which is very rare I'd think).
Was this helpful? Yes 0