yconic - Will I get In?????
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Will I get In?????

A photo of salimush salimush
I applied to Uoft and Mac for life sciences with a 94 avarage, but because of calculus my avarage has dropped to an 87%. Uoft admissions are 83-85 while mac are mid to high 80's. Do you guys think i have a chance for any of the two because i know that life sciences is pretty competitive and i will try to bring my calculus up, because thats the only class bringing my avarage down. Thanks andy answer would be appreciated
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@salimush wrote
I applied to Uoft and Mac for life sciences with a 94 avarage, but because of calculus my avarage has dropped to an 87%. Uoft admissions are 83-85 while mac are mid to high 80's. Do you guys think i have a chance for any of the two because i know that life sciences is pretty competitive and i will try to bring my calculus up, because thats the only class bringing my avarage down. Thanks andy answer would be appreciated

UFT definately ok but MAC ,I would aim for 88% to be safe. Good Luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jellybro jellybro
Well I don't know your calculus mark, but looking at the drop in averages I would say that you got lower than you initially expected. Anyways, if I'm not mistaken, calculus is rather an important subject since it is a major math. So, just work on your calculus mark as much as you can. I think that mac life sci is not out of reach for you, but you have to work for it. UofT will most likely send an offer, but probably later.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I got into Life Sciences at Mac in early January with a high 80 average, so i think you will get in :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0