yconic - 1st Semester Mid-Term Marks on OUAC?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

1st Semester Mid-Term Marks on OUAC?

A photo of Slates77 Slates77
Hey,

Last night I went onto the OUAC website and while I was looking through the information I saw that it didn't have my mid-term marks on there even though there was a column for it.

I was just wondering if my mid-term marks are supposed to be there yet or not.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
I don't think my school sent them in either, so nothing to worry about. Universities don't really even send early acceptances out until after first semester is over, so your first semester midterms don't matter. My friend did get accepted in December last year, but she's the only one I've heard of getting accepted before first semester ended.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pare16 pare16
Yeah, my guidance counsellor told me that the universities don't look at your mid-term marks for semester 1... only your final Semester 1 marks, and then your mid-terms & final marks for Semester 2.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Soccerboy Soccerboy
Hey, what if your overall average is 87 in Grade 11, but up till now you have 5 Grade 12 Courses at a 91 avg? Can you still get early acceptance?

How can we also push our guidance councillors into submitting our mid-term marks into the OUAC system, because they haven't done it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cherrypie725 cherrypie725
No, you can't "push" your guidance counselor into sending your mid-term marks. I'm pretty sure the date that marks gets sent in is standard for all Ontario schools. I know for non-semestered schools it's February 10th, and I imagine semestered would be around the same time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki

@iliketurtles wrote
I don't think my school sent them in either, so nothing to worry about. Universities don't really even send early acceptances out until after first semester is over, so your first semester midterms don't matter. My friend did get accepted in December last year, but she's the only one I've heard of getting accepted before first semester ended.

Ottawa and Windsor send offers in December to highly qualified applicants..

And just to mention, a friend of mine got accepted to Windsor's business program yesterday, and the thing is, he submitted his application on monday - -

Windsors just too desperate eh..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles

@Joshki wrote

@iliketurtles wrote

Ottawa and Windsor send offers in December to highly qualified applicants..

And just to mention, a friend of mine got accepted to Windsor's business program yesterday, and the thing is, he submitted his application on monday - -

Windsors just too desperate eh..

Well, my friend got accepted to Waterloo arts (I think), so I guess that's another school that gives out acceptances this early :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0