yconic - 2011 Rotman Commerce acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

2011 Rotman Commerce acceptances

A photo of LALALALA LALALALA
I was just wondering if anyone has been accepted into Rotman commerce yet. Nobody I know has been accepted yet so i was curious....btw if you or someone you know has been accepted what is your/their avg and how are your/their ECs?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Wade3 Wade3

@LALALALA wrote
I was just wondering if anyone has been accepted into Rotman commerce yet. Nobody I know has been accepted yet so i was curious....btw if you or someone you know has been accepted what is your/their avg and how are your/their ECs?

When you were doing the personal statement, don't you only list a few ECS that relates to your response?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LALALALA LALALALA

@Wade3 wrote

@LALALALA wrote

When you were doing the personal statement, don't you only list a few ECS that relates to your response?

Well weren't there three options for questions? I guess depending on which you chose you would have to incorporate the EC's in there...im just curious to know where those who've gotten in stand which is why i included it in my question :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
I was accepted a a while ago.

95.5 top 6 average completed at the time. My main EC was lifeguarding/teaching.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jerryc9309 jerryc9309
Hey there, i got: deferred and will be reviewed again by late may..
My avg is like 91.8. And i post the details in my article.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IBDiplomaStudent IBDiplomaStudent
accepted awhile ago... Canadian student living and attending school abroad

37/45 at IB Diploma Level ( A A at TOK and EE)

very good EC's, international competitor in a sport holding national and international awards and records, former head boy of my school, team captain of investment team who won $10,000 for school ++++

I'm declining it soon though and going to Queen's Commerce.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jkertz Jkertz
I am still waiting for Rotman. Have a 90% avg with 88 in english and 98 in cal
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RLBaz RLBaz
Got accepted to Rotman Commerce with an 86% average on May 19th (i think this was their last sweep of offers). Before this date i had the most crappiest offers, had a pre-program from UofT management and ryerson. Now i have UofT management non co-op, alt offer from laurier, ryerson, and Rtman commerce :). I thought this was a miracle...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of yyang389 yyang389
Got the acceptance May 19th as well with a 90.3% average and did they ask for EC's...? Man I don't even remember but for the essay I wrote about my experience as president of the school's music council.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@yyang389 wrote
Got the acceptance May 19th as well with a 90.3% average and did they ask for EC's...? Man I don't even remember but for the essay I wrote about my experience as president of the school's music council.

What does a music council do?
Was this helpful? Yes 0