yconic - 2011 Schulich BBA/iBBA Acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

2011 Schulich BBA/iBBA Acceptances

A photo of mercenary mercenary
Just started this up for everyone that applied and gets accepted to Schulich. Post averages and questions here. I'll hopefully see you next year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1143 replies

A photo of apark17 apark17
you already got accepted?

what was your average like?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Lmaooo nooooo I didn't get accepted but I hope to (97 average decent ec's)
I just wanted to create another thread like last years that was like 257386393 pages lOng
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Lol I just read over my initial post my bad.. I didn't mean to sound cocky (poor diction on my part)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
At least two people from my school already got accepted, but they submitted a month or two before the due date. Their averages were in the low 90's.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@ZFero wrote
At least two people from my school already got accepted, but they submitted a month or two before the due date. Their averages were in the low 90's.

No joke? To the bba or ibba? I thought acceptances started on march 18th over the march break just like the last few years :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone's been accepted yet but thats just IMO
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@immaculatedx wrote

Lol word... Especially if hey had only low 90... Like a 98+ might have been believable
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@mercenary wrote

@immaculatedx wrote

Lol word... Especially if hey had only low 90... Like a 98+ might have been believable

I am not bsing with you :)

Two of them, I think their averages were between a 92-93%.

They submitted it as I said a month or two ago.
I'm not lying I saw one of their acceptances with my own eyes. If you do not believe me, that is fine, I'm just saying what I saw, I did not get accepted yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@ZFero wrote

@mercenary wrote

@immaculatedx wrote

I'm not lying I saw one of their acceptances with my own eyes. If you do not believe me, that is fine, I'm just saying what I saw, I did not get accepted yet.

Arghhhhhhh i guess a lot of me doesn't want to believe you because that means less spots for us other 4000 applicants... But then the other part of me does cuz then I feel pretty good about my chances of getting in..

Do u know how their ec's and safs were?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Singh Singh

@mercenary wrote

@ZFero wrote

@mercenary wrote

@immaculatedx wrote

Arghhhhhhh i guess a lot of me doesn't want to believe you because that means less spots for us other 4000 applicants... But then the other part of me does cuz then I feel pretty good about my chances of getting in..

My average is that and I haven't been accepted. I also submitted my SAF a long time ago too. I highly doubt that unless they have connections in the uni. For the past 3 years and probably even before that, March break has been the first round of acceptances followed by May 1st. And don't stress ppl, last year, ppl got accepted in March break with low 90s and only 3 courses done.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Singh wrote

@mercenary wrote

@ZFero wrote

@mercenary wrote

@immaculatedx wrote

My average is that and I haven't been accepted. I also submitted my SAF a long time ago too. I highly doubt that unless they have connections in the uni. For the past 3 years and probably even before that, March break has been the first round of acceptances followed by May 1st. And don't stress ppl, last year, ppl got accepted in March break with low 90s and only 3 courses done.

Word Singh I read some of last year program forums and all posts on being accepted were around march 16ish just when march break begun... ^so I guess there's still about a month left till acceptances start
Was this helpful? Yes 0

They both had strong EC's.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@ZFero wrote

Did they accept their offers then?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@mercenary wrote

@ZFero wrote

No, and for one of them Schulich doesn't even rank high at all.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@ZFero wrote

@mercenary wrote

@ZFero wrote

No, and for one of them Schulich doesn't even rank high at all.

Lol they don't know how lucky they are to already have gotten accepted, I personally wouldn't have waited a second to accept...but then again I am pretty desperate to get into schulich
Was this helpful? Yes 0

K so I was talking to some schulich students and apparently some first round of acceptances will be sent out from late February- mid march, so we might just be about a week away!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Singh Singh

@mercenary wrote

@Singh wrote

@mercenary wrote

@ZFero wrote

@mercenary wrote

@immaculatedx wrote

Word Singh I read some of last year program forums and all posts on being accepted were around march 16ish just when march break begun... ^so I guess there's still about a month left till acceptances start

Here are the links to show when they got accepted:

2009: http://forums.studentawards.com/yaf_postst6911p129_Schulich-BBAiBBA-Applicants-2009.aspx

2010: http://forums.studentawards.com/yaf_postst16065p185_Schulich-BBAiBBA-Applicants-2010.aspx

lol, they were so happy :) as hopefully we will be...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lmao lmao
^ Wow I just read the last few pages of the 2010 thread.. that was pretty entertaining. These guys went crazy when they got their acceptances.. lmao especially the Mkhan guy.

It seems to me that people with low 90 avgs as low as 90.8 didn't have a problem getting in. However, will it be different for this year? I heard how instead of the flat 90 their cut off is going to be around 91-92? Or is that only for the iBBA program?

Good luck guys!

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lmao lmao
Just curious, what averages are you guys applying with?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nimali Nimali
Oh god, I should applied for bba instead of ibba. I dont think my 92 is going to get me through.:\
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lmao lmao
The iBBA program having a higher cut-off is just a rumor don't stress about it. 92 is amazing.. hopefully your supplementary app will help you out as well.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Phattii Phattii
I applied with a 95.5.. should've applied to ibba :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of newguy1 newguy1
ah your all freaking me out, i applied with a 91.5 since first sem was hard :S second sem will bring it up to 94 tho...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
First semester average: 92.25%

For everyone freaking out: If you have a low 90 average, you will almost definitely make it. Anything above 93% is almost guaranteed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0