yconic - 2011-2012 Trent U English Students
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

2011-2012 Trent U English Students

A photo of margoroth margoroth
If there are any of you on this forum, give a shout :) It's sometimes nice to make friends before heading off to university, and especially friends in your program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1
not anothe english major, please dont become an english teacher.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ba Ba Blue Ba Ba Blue
I go to Trent and it feels like almost everyone is going into English (especially amongst people in Con.Ed). Don't worry - you'll find enough people when you get there ;). You'll have a blast! I'm personally a math student, so I won't be doing English but I'll probably see you around campus - it's impossible not to run into everyone at least once in a while...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@safarhealthsci1 wrote
not anothe english major, please dont become an english teacher.

um, i will never be an english teacher. not happening.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Ba Ba Blue wrote
I go to Trent and it feels like almost everyone is going into English (especially amongst people in Con.Ed). Don't worry - you'll find enough people when you get there ;). You'll have a blast! I'm personally a math student, so I won't be doing English but I'll probably see you around campus - it's impossible not to run into everyone at least once in a while...

Awh thanks, yeah, I'm not Con-Ed. I have friends in Peterborough and who go to Trent already, but I just thought we could get a head start with some of the first years on here :P I'm second year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0