yconic - 2011/2012 UBC Sauder Acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

2011/2012 UBC Sauder Acceptances

A photo of Joshki Joshki
Finally accepted to UBC's Sauder School of Business today!!!
still can't believe this..
I believe UBC has start sending offers to out of province applicants, Im from Ontario and anyone else got accepted?
Hope to see you guys on campus in fall :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Rela Rela
Got accepted! I'm from Ontario, didn't think I'd get in :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of adrianfkh adrianfkh
Congrats you guys! You guys should have/will soon receive an email with a facebook group request attached to it! Feel free to peek on your future classmates there or ask any questions you may have! On behalf of Sauder, I look forward to seeing you guys in the fall! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of maex maex
Congrats guys!
What were your EC's like if you don't mind me asking? :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sweet5star sweet5star
Congrats! Anyone from IB got accepted yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Wezizi Wezizi
Congrats Joshki! I've been monitoring (lol) your progress on this forum for a while, props on getting accepted :D. I hope to join you sometime in May- as my grade 11 marks are in no way good enough to get into UBC atm 3:. :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
creeper alert^
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dreamteam dreamteam
Not sure if it matters but I was accepted on monday as a year three transfer student. Good luck everyone!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of amanie amanie

@dreamteam wrote
Not sure if it matters but I was accepted on monday as a year three transfer student. Good luck everyone!

I also applied as thrid year transfer student, but one course is still pending, is that why I haven't got a acceptance or rejections? If you dont, what were you grades like? and your suppl?

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0