yconic - 2-Bedroom Apartment Available by the end of April, University of Waterloo
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

2-Bedroom Apartment Available by the end of April, University of Waterloo

A photo of AzureSwallowtail AzureSwallowtail
Hello, I'm currently part of a lease that I wish to get out of earlier than I expected, and the only way I can do so is to get an assignment--another party must take over the lease entirely.

My apartment is part of the Northfield Garden Apartments complex which is located on 164 Wissler Road in Waterloo. It is about a 10-15 minute walk to the Conestoga Mall (or pretty much just a 2 minute drive) and from there a 15-20 minute bus ride on the ixpress to the University. Conestoga Mall also has a Shoppers Drugmart where a postal office is located and where your larger packages will be shipped to.

Northfield Garden Apartments website - http://www.stamminvestments.com/northfield.asp
The floor plan I have - http://www.stamminvestments.com/images/floorplans/northfield_2b_815.jpg

It's located in a really nice area and the staff are more than friendly. As you can see on the floor plan, the apartment I have has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms (one with a shower and one without a shower but is attached to one of the bedrooms). There is a balcony (as I'm on the 2nd floor) where no traffic can be seen, only a gazebo and plenty of trees. A satellite dish can be set up on the balcony as it is facing the appropriate way. Also, pets are allowed in the apartment buildings if you have any.

The rent is $977.00 per month and hydro is generally around $135.00 every two months.

If you are interested you will need to get a background check by the apartment and a co-signer as you would be taking over the lease completely. The lease ends on August 31st where (if you wish to stay) negotiations are made by the apartment complex whether or not they want you to have another 6-month lease or go on a month-by-month lease. I will be moving out by the end of April, no later than the 30th, but a sooner date could be arranged if you wish to move in a bit earlier. It's appropriate timing for students who are doing a Spring Term at the University. I can also get the carpets steamed for your arrival while the rest of the apartment looks like new, as I haven't even been here for a year yet.

If you are wondering why I am moving out of my apartment it is because I wish to take online courses through the University, where I can move back home (about 2-3 hours from here) and save myself some money. If you wish to see any photos of the apartment let me know so I can take some for you.

So if you are interested, let me know by leaving a reply here and we can make further arrangements. Thank you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies