yconic - 2nd year OSAP
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

2nd year OSAP

A photo of akbadak akbadak
Can anyone tell me when the deadline would be to reapply for OSAP for second year? Also what is th edeadline for first years (I have a sibling attending)?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You both have the same deadline. They recommend you apply by mid-June to make sure you get the money in September, but you can apply 90 days before the end of the year (January or so) and still get the money for that year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo

@ARMY101 wrote
You both have the same deadline. They recommend you apply by mid-June to make sure you get the money in September, but you can apply 90 days before the end of the year (January or so) and still get the money for that year.

You're just an encyclopedia of information. How do you come to know all this? What is your secret???
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@mynameismattgotmlgo wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

You're just an encyclopedia of information. How do you come to know all this? What is your secret???

By avoiding criminal activity, and thus criminal time in jail, I'm able to spend a lot of time researching and reading new information.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

How do you obtain this information? I went to the library; they had nothing on OSAP. I don't know where else to go.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

There's this new thing called the "internets." I think it's a great idea and will go far.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

So you're telling me I could have answered the OP's two questions simply by using the internet (and not have to ask others)??? Geez, Army, that does sound like a great invention! I'll never have to ask a stupid question again!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

All OSAP applications have to be in by October 15th to qualify for full funding.

Although getting it in mid-june, early july is best so that your money will be released at the beginning of the fall semester.
Was this helpful? Yes 0