yconic - 2nd year Western BMOS/IVEY AEO Course Selection
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

2nd year Western BMOS/IVEY AEO Course Selection

A photo of LittleDavid LittleDavid
Hey Guys so I am a student from UWO and I finished my first year of BMOS going onto 2nd year. And my plans are to make it into Ivey for the 3rd year. I am an AEO student and did well in my 1st year. And I was just wondering what types of courses would be advisable to take for 2nd year.

I understand that Biz 2257 is obvious so we have 1.0 covered.
As for economics I know I need 1.0 credits but which ones should I take, there are so many!
For psychology I am planning on taking Psychology 2060 The Psychology of People, Work and Organizations
Stats is also a must (but i cant seem to find it on the calender)

So realistically I have 1.0 left to go, what course would you guys suggest?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of LittleDavid LittleDavid
Right so I am in the BMOS Finance and Administration stream where would I find info regarding which courses i should select, I have one but it is very ... unclear.

3.0 courses normally taken in second year: Business Administration 2257; Economics 2222A/B*, Economics 2223A/B*, Economics 2260A/B*, Economics 2261A/B*.
0.5 course normally taken in second year: MOS 2310A/B** or 0.5 from the category listed below “Anthropology 2201F/G, 2203F/G…..”

so if you could enlighten me further... that would be great haha thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0