yconic - 4 Month Calendar
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

4 Month Calendar

A photo of x0bailey0x x0bailey0x
The best thing I have ever acquired to help me on my path to success in university is to go to Staples or somewhere like that and buy a 4 month calendar that you can use dry erase pens on. This allows you to look at an entire semester at once, keep track of midterms, exams, papers, and finals, as well as block out time for study and what not.
I dunno, it worked for me!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of simpali simpali
I cant believe I didnt think of that, my agenda is a savour,but i never though of being able to see all 4 months at once. I like it! thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of susanlee729 susanlee729
wow thanks!
I was using 1 month calender and it wasn't working out as terms of organization.
Hopely 4 month calender will keep me organized:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
They give those out for free every year during frosh week at Mac. Very useful, especially if you have different coloured pens for each course or to organize by midterms/exams, assignment/essay due dates, etc.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
yes good product i give 5 out of 5 stars.really help me get by schooling good. also looks nice in window,keeps dogs a way.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
^ I loled.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of anbootsm anbootsm
thanks so much for this helpful tip. I will definitely use this as I try to organize my life
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
+1 for thread
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of orangeflower orangeflower

@kraken wrote
^ I loled.

me too :compress:
I'm glad we're finding it useful; I shall give it a try (:
thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0