yconic - $40 for High School Computer Science Notes
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

$40 for High School Computer Science Notes

A photo of ralph95m ralph95m
Have you OR do you know someone who took high school computer science, ICS3C or ICS3U or ICS4U?

If you OR your friend have most or all the notes from one or more of the above courses, including quizzes, and tests, please contact me at ralph95m@gmail.com

I am willing to buy your notes for $40.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
45 replies

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan
I have notes from ICS3U1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
Same.
But I noticed some schools teach in different languages, what language are you looking for?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I am willing to buy the notes as long as the entire set of notes does not cover only the topic of the Visual Basic language. Please e-mail me if you want to meet at a Tim Hortons for me to buy the notes. E-mail me at ralph95m@gmail.com What city do you live in? Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aimango aimango
Just to let OP and everyone else know, CS curriculum is different across all high schools. All teachers will teach different languages, and depths of topics differ.

I never once had to buy a CS textbook .. a lot of resources can be found online, unless it's for an outdated language like VB6 or something (what I learned in 10th grade).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan
I thought you would be paypaling me the money and I would scan the notes and send them to you or something, I don't think I'm comfortable with meeting someone from an online forum, sorry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I would not want some 100 or 200 sheets of scanned copies.... I can get that from the Internet. Anyhow, thanks for letting me know you are not interested in the exchange of notes at a public place.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of random random

@aimango wrote
Just to let OP and everyone else know, CS curriculum is different across all high schools. All teachers will teach different languages, and depths of topics differ.

What he said. All I did in ICS3U was Java; it was so freakin' easy. I took no notes and ended up with a 97. The only people who got bad marks were those who played games in class everyday.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jelly jelly
I did only Java in ICS3U as well. I honestly didn't find it that easy, it was a pretty chill course, but it was nothing close to having people getting high-90s everywhere. The highest course mark (there were 3 classes) was 97, and that was from someone who's been programming for 3+ years already. Not like we went very in-depth with Java either... all we did was: Java Basics, if statements, loops, input/output text/csv files, arrays, and some random hardware stuff.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of random random

@jelly wrote
I did only Java in ICS3U as well. I honestly didn't find it that easy, it was a pretty chill course, but it was nothing close to having people getting high-90s everywhere. The highest course mark (there were 3 classes) was 97, and that was from someone who's been programming for 3+ years already. Not like we went very in-depth with Java either... all we did was: Java Basics, if statements, loops, input/output text/csv files, arrays, and some random hardware stuff.

Sounds like my class, lol? By "bad marks", I meant like 60s and 70s. I was one of the several who got high 90's, but most scored in the 80s-low 90s.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of jelly jelly

@random wrote

@jelly wrote

Sounds like my class, lol? By "bad marks", I meant like 60s and 70s. I was one of the several who got high 90's, but most scored in the 80s-low 90s.

Oh... from your first post I kinda just assumed that getting high-90s was the norm. Guess that's pretty similar then, I was one of those kids who scored 80s-low 90s. Now that I think about it, there were a couple of people who did get 60s or 70s but it was incredibly rare. I'm taking the course now (I really don't know why...) and its a lot more complex than last year... glad I'm not really interested in this stuff.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted