yconic - Acadia, Dal, Queens, Bishops, UVic.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Acadia, Dal, Queens, Bishops, UVic.

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
These are the schools im mostly considering...

I am applying to Arts and maybe Con-ed for the few that have that program...

I reallllllyyyy want to know more about bishops, also would love to hear about other schools. I like smaller schools mostly, I know Dal, UVic, and Queens are kind of big but they still seem so nice :)

just anything you know about these schools would be much appreciated :) :cat:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Beatlelover909 Beatlelover909
Hello,

I heard that Acadia has a unique educational experience as its setting is so rural.

Dal has a good reputation but I heard that its atmosphere is cold. However, Halifax is the most friendly city in Canada in my opinion.

Queen's has a good all-around reputation as well that encompasses its Arts and Con-Ed programs. I heard that even though Queen's is a medium-sized school, it feels like a smaller school because of its tight-knit community.

I heard that UVic is filled with rabbits and that their students are quite often stereotyped as hippies (not that environmental consciousness is a bad thing). Sorry, that's all I know about UVic.

As I live in Quebec, I know a lot about Bishop's. It is quite possibly the craziest party school in Canada. It is a very small school with 2,000 students and as a result, has a tight-knit community. It is best known for its psychology and teaching programs (elementary and secondary school education). Even though it's in Quebec, it's an English school in an English area.

Was this helpful? Yes 0