yconic - Acceptance after final mark in June/ summer
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Acceptance after final mark in June/ summer

A photo of nanaosaki nanaosaki
I applied to 2 universities. One of which i got accepted to, however since it's in a different city and pretty far i just really wanted to stay here in ottawa since everything expenses, housing will be much easier. but i haven't received a response from ottawa uni yet :( i feel like it might be becos my mark is the bare min to get in (85%). I know if i try real hard i can maybe raise it up to the 90's but i have to accept my other offer by June something D:

So i guess what i'm saying is, do uni's still accept people after June? I don't wanna risk losing my acceptance becos i want to stay here, but it will be significantly better if i attend uni in ottawa.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of zefyre zefyre
nop but you might be put on the waiting list. last day for unis to send an offer is end of may =\
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555
it is possible to get an offer after june 2 when they tally up all the spots they have left but highly unlikely
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Tee604em Tee604em
Most likely what will happen is that they will reevaluate your mark around mid-may and you will hear the absolute answer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0