yconic - Acceptances to Guelph, Western and Queen's
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Acceptances to Guelph, Western and Queen's

A photo of JeriD JeriD
I applied to Guelph, Western and Queen's, for political science, and I'm waiting on an acceptance. A lot of people I know have already been accepted (not to these schools) so I'm getting a little fidgety. Anyone know when I could hear from these schools? My first semester marks are

Philosophy-82
Law-88
Data Management-80
Politics-88

Then I have Sports Marketing, English, Writers Craft this semester, so I think I can pull of a high 80 in all. Will I not hear back from schools until mid-term, or should I be hearing soon?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
13 replies

A photo of Rockerchick94 Rockerchick94
I havent heard anything from Western and Queens either, no one has
They + UofT are ussually the last ones to send offers, and RARELY give early acceptances.

BUT Guelph has been giving offers for its business programs, meaning you will probably get one soon!

Keep checking OUAC, every day
Offers are added between 2-3am every night.

But, they're first uploaded on the University's website, then on OUAC after 2-3 business days, then the package comes in the mail after 5-10 business days.

I've gotten into, Laurier, York, Ryerson and Carleton.
Still waiting on Western, Queens, Waterloo and UofT!

Goodluck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PurpleMustang PurpleMustang
I applied to the same schools when I was in grade 12.

You should hear back soon.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ListenToYourHeart ListenToYourHeart
guelph has already sent out acceptances (i got accepted a couple days ago) and then queens accepted a ton of people today (i got accepted as well as a lot of my friends)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CalliePaascheton CalliePaascheton
I got my Queens Arts today. I think first wave is coming out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of laurarner laurarner
I heard back from Queen's today, I got in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JuliaKathryn007 JuliaKathryn007
I got into U of T a little over a week ago, Guelph the second day of february and queens yesterday. All for political science. No one has heard from western though.. :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JeriD JeriD
Wow...thought I was the only one waiting. I guess my second semester English is what is going to screw me up since it's the only compulsory, what did you guys have to get in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rockerchick94 Rockerchick94
For everyone who got into Queens and UofT already,

What was your first semester average ??
Mine was 84.6%, soo i don't know if i will be getting in :(

Plus, i have english this semester :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of liontogael liontogael
I got accepted to Queens with a 93%, and the condition was that I maintain a 75 avg, so if your in the 80's you should get in!
Good Luck
---------------------------
1> Queens Arts- Accepted!
2> Ottawa Joint Honours in Political science and Public Administration Accepted!
3> Carleton B.PAPM Accepted!
4> King's Canadian Studies Pending?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of JeriD JeriD
Got in to Queen's last Wednesday with a 85% for Honours Arts, I'm pretty happy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of blackswan blackswan
Hey there. Got a question about the offer of admission, hope someone can answer.

I recently got accepted to Carleton environmental studies. But I'm still waiting for answers from the other universities. The thing is, the offer from Carleton will be expired after March 7th, that's 2 more days!

Is it possible if I accept the offer, and change it later after the expiry date? Do i need to pay an amount of money for that?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of americanbeauty americanbeauty
I heard from Western today! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0