yconic - Accepted into 1 or more business programs and going there next year? READ!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Accepted into 1 or more business programs and going there next year? READ!!

A photo of TKBCOM14 TKBCOM14
Hey all,

I am a student at Queen's University School of Business. I just wanted to let you all know about the opportunity I have available for you. I am starting a web-startup that specifically deals with university admission as to provide assistance to prospective students who aren't getting the advice that they need from their guidance counselors (or can't afford private counselors).

We currently have multiple projects planned which will all add value to prospective students, their parents, as well as other educators who may be interested. I am currently looking for students who have JUST BEEN THROUGH the admission process to collaborate with me on these projects.

Through this endeavour you will be adding value to the high school community, and helping them achieve their goals. Moreover, you will gain valuable team-working and leadership skills as you work with others like you, as well as high school students. It will greatly differentiate you from other candidates when applying for jobs or exec position at clubs/societies.

If you are at all interested about any of what I said, please feel free to contact me at thomas.kwon@business.queensu.ca and we'll continue the discussion from there. Oh, and should you have any questions, feel free to PM/Email/Reply, and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Best,

Tom
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of apark17 apark17
sure im in, emailed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TKBCOM14 TKBCOM14
5 people have shown interest, all QC/Ivey/McGill... Would love to get some love from Laurier/UofT/UW/Brock/Schulich students!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AsianFail93 AsianFail93
Got accepted into WLU BBA/BSc(not UW), UTSC co-op management, UW AFM-FM.
Decided not to do a business undergrad although. Be glad to help out although (send a pm).
Was this helpful? Yes 0