yconic - Accepted to Queens Commerce
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Accepted to Queens Commerce

A photo of ReachHigher ReachHigher
Finally got accepted to Queens Commerce!

Waiting on Schulich...

------------------------------------

Grade 11:
Math: 99
Biology: 94
Chemistry: 97
English: 92

Physics: 98
Advanced Functions: 98
Challenge and Change: 96
World Issues: 95

Grade 12

First Semester:
Calculus: 98 (Final)
English: 95 (Final)
Data Management: 92(Final)
Accounting: 94 (Final)

Second Semester- This semesters a joke.
Law: 99 (In Progress)
Business Leadership: 99(In Progress)
Food and Nutrition: 99(In Progress)
Spare
Was this helpful? Yes 0
12 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Your school is a joke, is it not vocational by any chance?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Tasteh Tasteh

@VladimirB wrote
Your school is a joke, is it not vocational by any chance?

Agreed. Either your school is easy marks, or you're a genius, and frankly, i'm inclined to believe the former
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ReachHigher ReachHigher
I attend Holy Trinity, which is apart of the Halton Catholic School Board.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Do you pay for marks? Or are the teachers extremely easy? My goal is not to bring you down, your marks are beyond amazing, I'm just curious. I go to an enriched program school and the highest marks in the history of the school in Business Leadership was 94, Calculus 97, International Business 95, English 95. The only 100 mark that was actually in a real course was in Data Management by a math god.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Tasteh Tasteh

@VladimirB wrote
Do you pay for marks? Or are the teachers extremely easy? My goal is not to bring you down, your marks are beyond amazing, I'm just curious. I go to an enriched program school and the highest marks in the history of the school in Business Leadership was 94, Calculus 97, International Business 95, English 95. The only 100 mark that was actually in a real course was in Data Management by a math god.

The highest mark my school ever gave was a 99 in calculus to someone who went to become a calculus teacher at my school. To give you an example of how difficult marks are to get in my English class, my teacher encouraged me to publish something that I had written. I got a 90 in that course, and a 97 on that project. Similarly, in my Organizational Business course, I wrote a ~5000 word report analyzing the company that my teacher thought I should submit to them. I got a 96 in that course. There is only 1 person at the grade 12 level in my school with higher than a 90 average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^ I understand perfectly how you feel. English at our school is the WORST. We only have 2 grade 11/12 English teachers and they are corrupt teachers. For both grade 10 and 11 I had the same teacher. He used to be professor and he marks likes one. The highest mark in our grade 11 class last semester was a 80... I feel like the teachers at my school want students to go to like George Brown College!? Outrageous. This is why I'm forced to take summer school english along with half of my grade to get higher than an 85 which in my school seems is the limit to English. On my huge Independent Study Unit comparison essay I got a 75, and the highest mark in the class was a 78. I gave it to another school's teacher and she said this is at least a 93/94.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Topiary Topiary
The Catholic School board is a joke. Take it from someone who decided to do his grade 12 English credit through one. I ended up with a 98. E-Learning is also a joke, I got a 99 with minimal effort.

OP is too self centered to admit that his school is a JOKE.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of torontoeconomist torontoeconomist
You guys are funny. Their school's marks are most likely somewhat easier than the average, but it doesn't mean they didn't earn it. And you're already accusing them of being self-centered.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyasha16 Nyasha16
Excuse me "Vlad" but i got 100 in families and individuals in a diverse society, and that's a real course -_-
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4
tasteh - i go to woss IB :P nice to see some oakvillians :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shandal shandal

@Windsongs4 wrote

IB CAN GO SMD!!!, I LEFT IN GRADE 10 AND IM SO EFFIN HAPPY THAT I DID. ACADEMIC FTW!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4

@shandal wrote

@Windsongs4 wrote

IB CAN GO SMD!!!, I LEFT IN GRADE 10 AND IM SO EFFIN HAPPY THAT I DID. ACADEMIC FTW!!!

okay... first of all ib only starts in grade 11.... second of all. good for you -whats ur point?
Was this helpful? Yes 0