yconic - ACCEPTED TO U OF T ENGINEERING :)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

ACCEPTED TO U OF T ENGINEERING :)

A photo of Dok2ROK Dok2ROK
WOOOOOO!! got accepted to U OF T track one engineering today :flower:

i thought i would never get it since my application status on the portal was "not yet reviewed" until today lol finally got all my acceptances wooooo!! now its time to choose either waterloo or u of t.....kind of leaning towards waterloo since i had my mind set on the university for a while but my friends think u of t will be a better choice for engineering; the choice is obviously upto me but im kinda confused atm :( suggestions would be appreciated :salut:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Mig Mig
What program are you applying for at Waterloo? I think it changes things a bit in your case.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of IronMan IronMan
I applied to UofT engi sci but no offer yet! my status only say decision pending lol! congrats but do you mind telling me your average and college you got into and the first letter of your last name and where are u from? I am an international student and my status has been decision pending for a week now so i am too worried thanks in advance
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Dok2ROK Dok2ROK

@IronMan wrote
I applied to UofT engi sci but no offer yet! my status only say decision pending lol! congrats but do you mind telling me your average and college you got into and the first letter of your last name and where are u from? I am an international student and my status has been decision pending for a week now so i am too worried thanks in advance

my average was in the low 90's and i have no idea what college i got into.... i just checked my ouac and portal and it doesnt say anything about it lol
and im from ontario

DOES anyone know where they would state my residence or college? on the portal? email? or on the mail
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IronMan IronMan

@Dok2ROK wrote

@IronMan wrote

my average was in the low 90's and i have no idea what college i got into.... i just checked my ouac and portal and it doesnt say anything about it lol
and im from ontario

DOES anyone know where they would state my residence or college? on the portal? email? or on the mail

I e-mailed them and they told me that my application has now been reviewed and that I should expect a decision over the next week or so and they also said to check my ouac regularly!! I am too worried because some other international student already got in to the program and residence I applied to but no offer yet for me ! if you have same situation ( decision Pending )it means that your decision was made and that your decision should be reflected over the next week in your portal
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LWilliams LWilliams
Don't listen to your friends, listen to yourself. I think Waterloo is a better choice, its less-difficult and more likely you'll stay in the program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Dok2ROK wrote
WOOOOOO!! got accepted to U OF T track one engineering today :flower:

i thought i would never get it since my application status on the portal was "not yet reviewed" until today lol finally got all my acceptances wooooo!! now its time to choose either waterloo or u of t.....kind of leaning towards waterloo since i had my mind set on the university for a while but my friends think u of t will be a better choice for engineering; the choice is obviously upto me but im kinda confused atm :( suggestions would be appreciated :salut:

Congrats...If you know what kind of engineering you want to do then go to waterloo. The fact that your set on going there is just further reason to go there.

Your friends are wrong both are great unis for engineering your not going wrong either way. The only reason i can see for you to go to uoft track one is if you are really unsure about what type of engineering you want to do.

And to the guy above, saying one engineering program is easier then another is irrelevant because they are all hard (except eng sci which is some next level sh*t).
Was this helpful? Yes 0