yconic - Accepted to U of T St.George, anyone else?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Accepted to U of T St.George, anyone else?

A photo of 6x7 6x7
Today I checked my application status and it said that I was accepted to
U of T - Victoria College - Studies in Humanities.

Has anyone else been accepted yet?

By the way, when they mention Victoria College, does that mean I've been accepted to Vic?

Also, how do we know if we have gotten an enterance scholarship? My average is about 92%, so I was wondering.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
12 replies

A photo of willeh willeh

@6x7 wrote
Today I checked my application status and it said that I was accepted to
U of T - Victoria College - Studies in Humanities.

Has anyone else been accepted yet?

By the way, when they mention Victoria College, does that mean I've been accepted to Vic?

Also, how do we know if we have gotten an enterance scholarship? My average is about 92%, so I was wondering.

Congrats! I hope I can get accepted this early by UoT. On my application status it says that offers of admission are handed out between late February to late May, I applied to life science.

Yes, I think you're accepted to Vic, check your email for information on scholarships.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of yilangch yilangch
It should say something along the lines of: "We are delighted that you have applied to the Faculty of Arts & Science at the University of Toronto...."

If so, then I'm pretty sure you're accepted; I'm admitted too.

Cheers!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 6x7 6x7

@willeh wrote
Congrats! I hope I can get accepted this early by UoT. On my application status it says that offers of admission are handed out between late February to late May, I applied to life science.

Yes, I think you're accepted to Vic, check your email for information on scholarships.

Thank you! Don't worry, it's probably because of my grade 12 marks from the last school year (2010-2011). I'm sure you will get accepted, and best of luck to the college of your choice! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 6x7 6x7

@yilangch wrote
It should say something along the lines of: "We are delighted that you have applied to the Faculty of Arts & Science at the University of Toronto...."

If so, then I'm pretty sure you're accepted; I'm admitted too.

Cheers!

Yay, congrats! :) Did it tell you if you have been admitted to your college of choice as well?

Yeah, I reread it again. However, I have yet to receive the email and mail package. For the latter, I know it will probably arrive in a week or so.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aanchalb aanchalb
I got my acceptance to UTSG a few weeks ago too! I applied to the life sciences program for University College. So yea, it does mean you are in Victoria college. Just to be sure id check the portal :)
Also i think they give out the scholarships once your final marks go into OUAC so dot dont worry about that for now if your avg is 92+ youll def be getting it.
Congrats! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rockerchick94 Rockerchick94
I got into UofT (St. George) for Humanities (Ethics, Law and Society!) + Woodsworth College, a month ago!
Just accepted my offer last week! YAY! :)
&& Congrats :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of joylol joylol
Anyone who will be in Trinity in September?
I was accepted by Rotman Commerce - Trinity College. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lanamaleva lanamaleva
I'm going to Trinity. :)
Ethics, Society & Law.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of kaikai0519 kaikai0519
Just a suggestion: Be sure to attend the academic session held by your college. They are useful for you to know more about the frosh week and course selection. I am now studying humanity too, hope to see you guys next year...=)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VipashaS1 VipashaS1
Hi,

I'm at U of T too! For social sciences/humanities =) Are any of you guys considering a One program for next year?

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CassyBeaulac CassyBeaulac
Hey guys,

I applied to Humanities @ UofT. Hoping to get in for Ethics, Society & Law @ Trinity College. My average is a 91.5% including midterms. What are my chances?
Was this helpful? Yes 0