yconic - Accepting Two Offers
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Accepting Two Offers

A photo of thelakeshow thelakeshow
can you accept two offers on ouac? for example: laurier bba and ottawa commerce and then cancel my acceptance after june 30 marks? i know i know, lots of people think its not nice to other people but i doubt ottawa has a wait-list
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of jzliu jzliu

@thelakeshow wrote
can you accept two offers on ouac? for example: laurier bba and ottawa commerce and then cancel my acceptance after june 30 marks? i know i know, lots of people think its not nice to other people but i doubt ottawa has a wait-list

When you accept a second offer.. .the first one automatically invalidates itself... so.. decide first before accepting any offers
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mxfire mxfire

@thelakeshow wrote

No you can't. However, it is possible if you have universities that are out of province.
Was this helpful? Yes 0