yconic - Accounting 12
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Accounting 12

A photo of hyrussk71 hyrussk71
I am most likely going to accept my offer for Management in UTSC... and since I didn't take accounting in grade 12, (but did in 11) I expect the next year to be slightly more difficult as opposed to other students who have taken the 4U course. However I absolutely cannot go to summer school for this course in July. I was wondering if there were any other ways I could learn the course (such as online?) over the summer?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of g93 g93
http://bcs.wiley.com/he-bcs/Books?action=resource&bcsId=1766&itemId=0470831677&resourceId=2533

This is one of the most common Grade 12 accounting textbooks. Each chapter has a powerpoint for it highlighting the main points and showing some examples. They are actually quite good. First few chapter are review, then it gets into the Grade 12 stuff. A lot of schools don't get to bonds and cash flows apparently. My class did and I didn't find that they were really hard, although some people seem to think so. You go ind-depth for those two in first year accounting at uni, plus you cover the other stuff in the first few weeks. So if you don't understand that, don't be too worried.

You can check on that same link there are some more resources for the textbook. I think there might be some sample questions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hyrussk71 hyrussk71
Thanks g93 (for the helpful website and super quick response)! I'll be sure to read it over soon. I'm not sure what else I could say to show you how much I appreciate it but thanks again. :]
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster

@hyrussk71 wrote
Thanks g93 (for the helpful website and super quick response)! I'll be sure to read it over soon. I'm not sure what else I could say to show you how much I appreciate it but thanks again. :]

Join the g93 fan club! http://www.studentawards.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&t=6727 :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0