yconic - ACCOUNTING OR DATA
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

ACCOUNTING OR DATA

A photo of plaidboy plaidboy
which is an easier summer coures marks-wise? btw i dont plan on going into accounting, but eng. i am also a strong math student (mid 90's)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of LeafsFan16 LeafsFan16
Definitely accounting, data is harder to teacher/learn in a constrained period of time as it requires a good teacher who can explain the concepts well. Accounting is generally an easy course in day school so there's no doubt in my mind that it would be easier than data in summer school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

is the summer school marking generally easier for accounting?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
You will most likely stick to journalizing and stuff, easier to mark and faster to do. So it will be easier.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

wait did you take it in the summer? what was the average like in the summer course? If it's in the 90's then I guess I'll choose it
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@plaidboy wrote
wait did you take it in the summer? what was the average like in the summer course? If it's in the 90's then I guess I'll choose it

No, I didn't take it in summer school. But you will not be able to do, for example, a full financial analysis of a company. You probably won't have enough time to cover bonds. There will likely be very few or zero communication questions. I'm assuming you will stick to journalizing and preparing finanical statements.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of scollyhunter scollyhunter
both courses are a joke
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of loveshackles loveshackles

@scollyhunter wrote
both courses are a joke

This
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
Take data, it'll be slightly more useful for you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0