yconic - Adding A Program After Submitting to OUAC
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Adding A Program After Submitting to OUAC

A photo of Berringer Berringer
Is it possible to add a program after you have submitted to OUAC? If so, how can this be done?

Thanks in advance!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of amandeepsaharan amandeepsaharan
Yes you can, Just above where you see the list of your "offers/programs" it will state "add a program", It will take you to the I think search by: university, program, or location thingy. Then, you just add away :), just like you did the first time!
PS. Don't forget to pay the extra fee for adding a program, that you haven't payed for $42; which can be done when you click the submit button :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Berringer Berringer
Thanks for the response. If I choose to add a new program, will they give me a new bill ( new program x $42), or will they stack it onto my old one ( old payment + new programs x $42 )?

Also, if I press change program, do I need to pay an extra $42, or will the application just be changed

Thanks again!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amandeepsaharan amandeepsaharan
They will just give you a new bill :).

If you decide to change a program and replace the new program for that one, then its $0!
Was this helpful? Yes 0