yconic - Admission Anxiety! Help!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Admission Anxiety! Help!

A photo of Paridhi Paridhi
Hi, I live in Calgary, and I have an overall 89% average (with all my 5 gr 12 subjects combined which are to be handed in this fall to university-chem 30, bio 30IB, math 31, french 30, ela 30). I'm extremely nervous as I don't know if I will be admitted to the program I want.
I have a few months left to decide, but I will apply to either Biochemistry or Health Sci.

EC's
-volunteer(ed) with: Schizophrenia Society, Canadian Blood Bank, Bridge Foundation for Youth, TELUS world of Science, Distress Center, Non-Profit Organizations.
-i have a job
-ecs: dance, school clubs.
Can I get into UWO, UT, Queen's, or McGill with an 89%?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of sllencer sllencer
I think with an 89% average in your top 6 makes you a real contender.I'm pretty sure you'll get in to U of T with 89%. THough why not make it 90% so it seems, to the eyes, to be much better than 89% even though it jsut 1%.

And as for other schools, I actually can't say with as much confidence as but yeah:p

Wel...to summarize i guess, if you were to apply to all those schools, i think at least 2will take you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0