yconic - Admission average
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Admission average

A photo of Username Username
I understand that universities calculate our top 6 marks for admission. But do they include the prereqs in the top 6?

I am sorry if this question has been answered before.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of steele steele
It really depends on the program, but a lot will look at the prerequisites first and foremost when making admission decisions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Yep, I'm pretty sure that most include the pre-reqs in the top 6.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of S123 S123
If I was accepted to UofT faculty of arts and science with low 80s but in second semester my calc mark is lower than it should be. Do they look at the second semester midterm to check to see if i have met the conditions or is it the final mark in June/July? I'm doing good in my other courses
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Pre-reqs have to be a part of the top 6 calculation...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1

@heesoup wrote
[size=9]Pre-reqs have to be a part of the top 6 calculation..[/size]:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: .

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of allimcdonald26 allimcdonald26
I know that u of t only has to include English and calculus for life science programs even though Chem and bio are prerequisites. So bio, Chem, functions or whatever else don't have to be included in Ur top six if they are your lowest mark :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0