yconic - Admission Cut-off
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Admission Cut-off

A photo of Lulu181 Lulu181
Hi,

I applied for b.sc psychology (undergrad) at utm in January. the cut-off was 'mid 70s' but my average right now is a 71. its the second week in may and my application status still says 'pending review'.

Do I have any chance of getting in?

Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@Lulu181 wrote
Hi,

I applied for b.sc psychology (undergrad) at utm in January. the cut-off was 'mid 70s' but my average right now is a 71. its the second week in may and my application status still says 'pending review'.

Do I have any chance of getting in?

Thanks.

Woah, 71?

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Lulu181 Lulu181
Yea.. i know its horrible.. i had a lot going on first sem. and wasn't really able to balance it all.. i don't really expect to get many or any offers.. but i haven't been rejected yet and my application status still says 'pending review'
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@Lulu181 wrote
Yea.. i know its horrible.. i had a lot going on first sem. and wasn't really able to balance it all.. i don't really expect to get many or any offers.. but i haven't been rejected yet and my application status still says 'pending review'

Then i guess just wait then.

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Senator33 Senator33
I had a 72% average and i still got accepted to Brock for psychology. I'm waiting on UTM social science and really nervous. All my marks were 70s except 2 80s (advance functions and English) and the mark weighing me down was Physic with a 53...
Was this helpful? Yes 0