yconic - Admission Marks for UofT Life Sci
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Admission Marks for UofT Life Sci

A photo of hunt3rshadow hunt3rshadow
I've been under pressure for the last few days because my chem mark has dramatically dropped. And I'm curious if UofT (for life sci - any campus) would include that in my top 6? Because as far as I know only ENG4U and Calc are required. But I've heard from other people that they also take your chem and bio mark.

These are my current marks :

English - 83
Calc - 76 (hoping to bring this up by January)
AP Human Geo - 90
AP Economics - 99
AP World History - 93
Biology - 84

Chemistry - 68

If I were to count my top six without chem it would be around 87-88%. of course if I included chem then there wouldn't even be a reason to apply to UofT lol.

For those that don't want to read a wall of text: Does UofT life sci include chem in top 6?

P.S. Are there any other uni programs I could apply to with my marks? (Life Sci) I was thinking of York but they require chem. I know I could definitely apply to Ryerson.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of hunt3rshadow hunt3rshadow
Ahhh are you sure absolutely 100% sure? :D

And also I have greater news, turns out my biology mark went up to 86 and my Calculus mark is now an 83. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mnborka mnborka
Ryerson req. chem in some sciences, u of t is top six including calc and eng.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of rightsaidfred rightsaidfred

@hunt3rshadow wrote
Ahhh are you sure absolutely 100% sure? :D

And also I have greater news, turns out my biology mark went up to 86 and my Calculus mark is now an 83. :)

Good for you. Now let me introduce you to my friend Google. He's very helpful.
http://www.electronicinfo.ca/en/degree.php

Go here, pick your program. It'll list what schools offer it.
Pick which school interests you. You can now see what high school courses are required as prerequisites.

Or, you could go to each individual site and do the same. That's one of the most fun parts of looking at universities. Admission requirements.
Was this helpful? Yes 0