yconic - Admission requirements for AFM-PA Waterloo
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Admission requirements for AFM-PA Waterloo

A photo of vjkid vjkid
I'm worried about getting an AFMAA invite, because even though I have a high 80 average, around 88, my grade 12 English isn't going to be received by them only after the invites are sent out, and my grade 11 English mark is only a 73 and it says you have to have a minimum final 12U English mark of 75. Also it says if your grade 12 mark has not been received, they will use your grade 11 mark, is there any chance I can still get an invite, what do I do?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of g93 g93

@vjkid wrote
I'm worried about getting an AFMAA invite, because even though I have a high 80 average, around 88, my grade 12 English isn't going to be received by them only after the invites are sent out, and my grade 11 English mark is only a 73 and it says you have to have a minimum final 12U English mark of 75. Also it says if your grade 12 mark has not been received, they will use your grade 11 mark, is there any chance I can still get an invite, what do I do?

I do not believe they will, as they will look at your Grade 11 and it must be above 75. My friend is in the same situation as you, marks in the 80s but a 73 in Gr 11 English and Gr 12 English second semester. He applied anyways. Good luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0