yconic - Admitted into Waterloo/UT Mechanical Engineering Anyone?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Admitted into Waterloo/UT Mechanical Engineering Anyone?

A photo of Apeng Apeng
[size=6]Hello!

Did anyone receive an offer for Mechanical engineering at UT or at Waterloo? Lots of my friends have gotten into civil, environmental..etc. Haven't heard anything about mechanical.[/size]

:cyclops: :cyclops:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
i got into waterloo for mechanical and nano engineering last year, but came to western instead cuz i wimped out. maybe i'll transfer to waterloo one of these years.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of KevinL KevinL
What average do you need for Nano engineering?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
88% or higher...same with mechatronics.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Apeng Apeng

@TheMetroidPhysicist wrote
i got into waterloo for mechanical and nano engineering last year, but came to western instead cuz i wimped out. maybe i'll transfer to waterloo one of these years.

Do you remember around what time you received your offer? I am trying to find out if most people received their mechanical engineer offers yet :albino:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of chatmike chatmike
I got mine march 14 (pi day, OF COURSE WATERLOO WOULD DO THAT). ironically before i got into mac or western haha.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mechboyy mechboyy
I got into waterloo and UofT mechanical. got waterloo march 14th and Uof march 16. my average wasnt that special, like 88. 84 in english 90 in advanced functions, 95 in comm tech and 85 in chem
Was this helpful? Yes 0