yconic - ADVANCED FUNCTIONS EXAM
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

ADVANCED FUNCTIONS EXAM

A photo of JohnQ JohnQ
HOW HARD IS THE ADVANCED FUNCTIONS EXAM?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
ROCK HARD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of link link
MUCH HARDER THAN CALCULUS EXAM
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of snowman snowman
not that hard. but teachers in my school are pretty easy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Zeal Zeal
It was my easiest exam for last semester. You could probably teach the concepts to a chimpanzee and they'll ace it. I finished 30 minutes early, and only lost two marks because I forgot to label the asymptotes on the graph before drawing, despite answering the question before "What are the asymptotes of ____".
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
SOOOO HARD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of beyondsection17 beyondsection17
I guarantee it's a joke and a half compared to absolutely anything you will do in university. Enjoy it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 311 311
i wrote it last semester and it was the easiest exam I have ever written (after gr 12 english).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ACEEGAN ACEEGAN
my mark dropped from a 90 to 85 because of the exam mainly because there was alot of trig identities on mine and I got like 50 something on that test :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fruitpunch9 fruitpunch9
It's hard, believe me, my mark dropped from 71 to 67 after that exam, horrible experience. In all honesty, consider dropping the course before exams start. Someone I know dropped calculus a week ago, but that's obviously easier than Adfunc.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zefyre zefyre
dropped from 79 to 77. teacher knew i was trying so i only dropped 2%, if he didnt know i would've dropped 6%
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of fruitpunch9 fruitpunch9
I should have bribed my teacher too. I friggin failed all my math courses(61 in calculus) >:(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super
HOPE YOU LIKE IT LONG and HARD. :albino:
Was this helpful? Yes 0