yconic - Advanced Functions Exam...Help?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Advanced Functions Exam...Help?

A photo of BrunoMars BrunoMars
Okay so my mark really dropped throughout the semester from a 94 to a 82 in advanced functions, and if I score a 100% on it, I can get my mark back to a 87. That's my goal.

Please give me advice on what to do, how to study, etc...
Is there anyway I can get a hold of advanced fuctions exams from other schools or something?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
You could try to ask your department head for previous years' exams, but that all depends on how lenient they are. That's usually the best way to study for a subject like math imo.
Other than that, all you can really do is redo all the tests you've done over the semester until you get every single question right, that's the next best way IMO.
This works for me every year, and in most subjects too. It may or may not work for you...either way, good luck I'm glad you are turning things around :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BrunoMars BrunoMars

@iliketurtles wrote
You could try to ask your department head for previous years' exams, but that all depends on how lenient they are. That's usually the best way to study for a subject like math imo.
Other than that, all you can really do is redo all the tests you've done over the semester until you get every single question right, that's the next best way IMO.
This works for me every year, and in most subjects too. It may or may not work for you...either way, good luck I'm glad you are turning things around :)

I will try to get last year's, thanks. I doubt that they will give me, but I guess I'll never know till I try :)!

And I guess I'm gonna do all the chapter reviews and practice tests in the book, then I'm gonna do some challenge questions from my supplement book (I bought that as extra because it has really challenging questions IMO), and THEN I guess I will do old tests.

And thank you haha, I really am trying to turn things around. I'm happy I messed up in high school, not university.
Was this helpful? Yes 0