yconic - Advanced Functions Online Question
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Advanced Functions Online Question

A photo of almossbb almossbb
hey guys. im deciding whether or not to repeat Advanced functions online next semester. i just want to improve my mark and i was wondering if it was easy online. is there alot of work to be done? i have chem calc and exercise science next sem as well and i wouldnt want advanced functions to get in the way too much.

please reply asap so that if i should register i do it quickly.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan
How do you expect us to help you when you don't even tell us what programs you're applying to?

People like you don't deserve to go to university.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of almossbb almossbb
sorry i overlooked that. i dont know why it would help you to answer my question of the difficulty of online advanced functions but here. i applied to Health science at western, laurier, ottawa. and i applied to biology at carelton and biomedical science at york.

i already got acceptance from carleton and york.

also seriously? i dont deserve to go to uni because i forgot to post the programs i applied to? give me a break bro.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan

@almossbb wrote
sorry i overlooked that. i dont know why it would help you to answer my question of the difficulty of online advanced functions but here. i applied to Health science at western, laurier, ottawa. and i applied to biology at carelton and biomedical science at york.

i already got acceptance from carleton and york.

also seriously? i dont deserve to go to uni because i forgot to post the programs i applied to? give me a break bro.

Because if you mentioned what program it is you're applying to, it would help us determine whether or not it's worth repeating advanced functions, there's no need to do it if the program you're applying to isn't competitive.

I don't know about bio at carleton but you can get into york's biomedical sciences with a high 70 average, so if you can pull that off with your current advanced functions mark, I think you'd be fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0