yconic - Advanced Functions Second Semester!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Advanced Functions Second Semester!

A photo of Nitrous Nitrous
I am really not doing well in advanced functions, and am debating to re-take it next semester in night school! How would that whole process work when applying to universities. Will they look down on it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of aeryn aeryn
If you aren't doing well now, are you confident that you'll be able to do much better next semester in night school? Keep in mind you'll have less time for all your courses if you take something in night school. The process when applying is pretty much the same. Some places look down on it, some don't. Some schools say that advanced functions don't have to be in your top six. Which schools are you interested in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nitrous Nitrous
I think I need to go pedal to the metal stop procrastinating and work my @ss off! I mean I have five tests! An exam and a culminating left I KNOWi can at least finish with a 75! or 70!

But I am looking at going to Western, Mac, Uoft for business (commerce) and Queens for arts( Economics)

Thanks a lot!:bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0