yconic - AEO Status at Western
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

AEO Status at Western

A photo of Vingilot Vingilot
When would AEO status be declared for students who submitted the applications to western and would they be notified either way? Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of KeruiQiu KeruiQiu
last year was march 31st, after that its like a few a week.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of meganrankin12 meganrankin12

@KeruiQiu wrote

do you mean that all applicants will know BY march 31st?

or that the first acceptances will be given out ON march 31st and then a few a week after that until all of them?

OR do you mean most of the acceptances will be given out on march 31st with a few being accepted in the weeks following?

sorry..just want to be clear on when i can cry myself to sleep if i dont hear anything back..hahaha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@meganrankin12 wrote

@KeruiQiu wrote

do you mean that all applicants will know BY march 31st?

or that the first acceptances will be given out ON march 31st and then a few a week after that until all of them?

OR do you mean most of the acceptances will be given out on march 31st with a few being accepted in the weeks following?

sorry..just want to be clear on when i can cry myself to sleep if i dont hear anything back..hahaha

I believe the number was 65% of acceptances were given out on March 31 and the remaining 35% was given on a rolling basis (the people in the 35% usually were less competitive or maybe did not have enough gr12 courses to be considered).
Was this helpful? Yes 0