yconic - AEO status help!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

AEO status help!

A photo of TegtheCoolDude TegtheCoolDude
Hey Guys,

I am considering applying to Ivey for the AEO status. I am currently in grade 12 and just needed some help regarding the criteria that is present. My current average come to an 89% and I was wondering if my list of ecs could cover up for that.
List:
-Student council exec (Leadership officer)
-Badminton team MVP
-Kids Help phone student ambassador
-P.R.I.D.E club (Senior leadership club)
-Math Club
-Computer Science Club
-Yearbook club in grades 9, 10 and 11
and thats about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any info about the program itself would also be appreciated. Thanks a lot guys! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Augustus1 Augustus1
Well now on the AEO application you can only put three ECs that you're supposed to go into detail about. So you'd have to pick three out of those that you think would be best for the application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mundane12321 mundane12321

@TegtheCoolDude wrote
Hey Guys,

I am considering applying to Ivey for the AEO status. I am currently in grade 12 and just needed some help regarding the criteria that is present. My current average come to an 89% and I was wondering if my list of ecs could cover up for that.
List:
-Student council exec (Leadership officer)
-Badminton team MVP
-Kids Help phone student ambassador
-P.R.I.D.E club (Senior leadership club)
-Math Club
-Computer Science Club
-Yearbook club in grades 9, 10 and 11
and thats about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any info about the program itself would also be appreciated. Thanks a lot guys! :D

yes.
bump that up to 90% for additional scholarship $.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sherrybloosm sherrybloosm
You will get AEO.
Was this helpful? Yes 0