yconic - AFM enrollment
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

AFM enrollment

A photo of Decisions Decisions
Hey, if any1 else is in this program, can they confirm that we dont need to do anything except check Quest after July 11th to enroll?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
12 replies

A photo of g93 g93
What do you mean? If you accepted your offer on OUAC, and your Quest currently says "Intention to Matriculate", then you are enrolled in the program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Sorry, i meant enroll in the first semester courses, i read somewhere that the courses are automatically selected for afm students
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Decisions wrote
Sorry, i meant enroll in the first semester courses, i read somewhere that the courses are automatically selected for afm students

Yes, you will be auto-enrolled in all of your first year classes. You have no electives to choose, so potentially you could just take your schedule the way they give it to you. You are able to adjust the times slightly in some cases after July 11 yourself as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

k, thx
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of simplySimple simplySimple
Schedules are now up people. Just a heads up :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@simplySimple wrote
Schedules are now up people. Just a heads up :)

Well that is new. So is it the same for everyone? Can we change it yet?

Edit: so apparently we can't change it, which makes sense.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xshaddowsinx xshaddowsinx
wait so we can't ever change it? or do you mean just not yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@xshaddowsinx wrote
wait so we can't ever change it? or do you mean just not yet?

We can't change it until July 11 - that's when "course selection" opens. We have no electives so you can't change what you are taking but you can change when you are taking it.

Right now they have the schedules built for us, and there will be some differentiation between people as there are different classes.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jasky55 jasky55
For me, when I log on to Quest and look at my schedule, it only shows that I'm enrolled in 3 classes. I'm missing MATH 109 and that INST course... Am I the only one with missing classes?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jefferyupaul jefferyupaul

@jasky55 wrote
For me, when I log on to Quest and look at my schedule, it only shows that I'm enrolled in 3 classes. I'm missing MATH 109 and that INST course... Am I the only one with missing classes?

did you change your view so you can see all the timeslots (until 10PM)?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jasky55 jasky55

@jefferyupaul wrote

@jasky55 wrote

did you change your view so you can see all the timeslots (until 10PM)?

Yep, I did... do you think I should call UW? or do you think they're not done with the schedules?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted