yconic - After submitting to OUAC, can I review my program choices (and other info) again?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

After submitting to OUAC, can I review my program choices (and other info) again?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Is it possible to review my program choices as well as other information submitted to the OUAC after the information has been submitted? I have recently submitted my application, but I want to look back at my program/university choices so that I can refer to the requirements needed to be admitted into those programs, including additional requirements such as essays and portfolios.

I can't seem to find this information, but maybe that's just because my application hasn't been processed just yet. I would assume that this is possible since I have read that you can change your program choices at any time until February.

Have any of you OUAC users been able to review your information after you submitted?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies