AIF Waterloo Deadlines are extended ???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

AIF Waterloo Deadlines are extended ???

A photo of soravit128 soravit128
Originally, the deadline for submitting my AIF form is February 7, 2014, yet when I come back to check the deadlines again, they are changed (Feb 7 ---&gt; March 21) <br> <br>https://uwaterloo.ca/find-out-more/admissions/admission-information-form <br> <br>My concern is that on my AIF account, the deadline is still shown 7 Feb. I&#39;m not sure whether it is really extended or what. Anyone can confirm this?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of MarshawnLynchBeastMode MarshawnLynchBeastMode
Hi, yes the deadline has been extended. I contacted Waterloo today.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CROWNMGT CROWNMGT

@soravit128 wrote
Originally, the deadline for submitting my AIF form is February 7, 2014, yet when I come back to check the deadlines again, they are changed (Feb 7 ---> March 21)

https://uwaterloo.ca/find-out-more/admissions/admission-information-form

My concern is that on my AIF account, the deadline is still shown 7 Feb. I'm not sure whether it is really extended or what. Anyone can confirm this?

What's taking you so long to complete it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Visibility Visibility
Are they extended for all applicants?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TooBeastForMe TooBeastForMe

@Visibility wrote

Bump..
someone answer this lol.. this means I have an extra month to submit it :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AlexMac AlexMac

@TooBeastForMe wrote

@Visibility wrote

Bump..
someone answer this lol.. this means I have an extra month to submit it :D

you can't just make someone magically answer this if they don't know the answer. however someone on a different thread (here) said that they spoke with an admissions officer and yes, it is an extension for all applicants. I would want to make sure with a more credible source myself that it is true though
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CROWNMGT CROWNMGT
profbillanderson says:
February 5, 2014 at 11:35 pm
Yes, anyone can submit after Feb 7. It will just be put farther down the queue for reviewing, which may affect early offer chances.

Deadline for most programs is now March 21.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 2017thpower 2017thpower
They do this every year lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BobGood BobGood
My concern is that on my AIF account, the deadline is still shown 7 Feb. I'm not sure whether it is really extended or what. Anyone can confirm this? [/quote]

====================================================
Yes - It is confirmed that they extended the due date until 21 march, 2014. But they cannot change thsi date in AIF form because they are unable to retrieve the same for change. Hope this clarifies your point.
Best of Luck
Was this helpful? Yes 0