yconic - Alberta Diploma Marks
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Alberta Diploma Marks

A photo of heatherMH heatherMH
So, the past month or more has been spent stressing out over Diplomas. I decided to take my three courses that are mandatory to graduate all first semester so that I could be done early. That means I had English 30-2, Social 30-1, and Religion 35. I was not the slightest bit worried about Religion or English, but Social on the other hand.. Well, let's not go there. I'm done my diplomas now, but the Social diploma.. Definitely wasn't prepared for it, more class preparation would've been much better.

Anyways, diplomas are done (For me, at least).. but the question is, How long does it take to get the Diploma marks back? I know the marks don't come from our school they come from the Alberta government, but does anyone know approximately how long they take to arrive in the mail?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Lisacom Lisacom
they should be here before the end of february! the social diploma was brutal :-/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CKip CKip
I've been told to check my mailbox at around February 20th.

Was the Social Diploma that hard? Now I'm kind of worried because I have Social next semester.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heatherMH heatherMH
I don't want to worry you, but I actually found it crazy hard.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Imagine Imagine
The mailed marks will take about a month. But if your school has an online marks program they usually appear there sooner.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of harmony harmony

@heatherMH wrote
I don't want to worry you, but I actually found it crazy hard.

Same topic won't be used twice throughout one school year. So hofully they'll make them easier for the rest of us. You are kind of scaring me, since I have to write my next year. Gosh S.S is brutal..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Shemi123 Shemi123
Diploma Marks arrive by middle of February. Do not worry. You will do good hoprfully. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 1

A photo of hearrts hearrts
It was brutal. :(
I hate how the marks take forever to be updated, because it's hard to decide if you have to retake it. T___________T
Was this helpful? Yes 0