yconic - alternate offer of admission
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

alternate offer of admission

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
i applied to schulich bba and utsc bba w/ coop, and received alterate offers for bachelor of adminstrative studies at york and management and economics at utsc. i got a final average of 89.3% in semester 1. (includes law english and business) i also got a 66% in advanced functions first semester, but im repeating it this semester. does that mean i will no longer be considered for the programs ive applied to?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Kamil94 Kamil94
Failed and Repeated Courses
York’s policy on repeated courses: Repeated courses are accepted. Admissions will consider the course with the highest grade, which may not necessarily be the most recently taken course. The Schulich School of Business reserves the right to review each situation on an individual basis.

York’s policy on failed courses: Failed courses will be considered. Admissions will review the course with the highest grade.

Timing and Process for Admission Decisions
York will begin assessing applicants and may make conditional offers of admission as applications are received. Applicants are encouraged to present as strong an academic profile as possible.

York will consider 3U/M courses for initial admission purposes. Qualified applicants may be considered for alternate programs in cases where they do not meet the admission requirements of their original choice, or where their original program choice has filled.
Was this helpful? Yes 0