yconic - Am I f@&#^
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Am I f@&#^

A photo of InZeTrouble InZeTrouble
Hey,
I am a high school student who studies in Aurora, I came into this year thinking I was going to better but long story short I have a 70% average and I need to know any schools that will except me for a science program.
Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
32 replies

A photo of Zion Zion
UOIT.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
Algoma? Windsor?
try einfo.. http://www.electronicinfo.ca/en/degree.php?j=1&flash=1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
I'd also give Trent, Laurentian, Lakehead, Ryerson and Nipissing a try.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan

@Nyx wrote
Algoma? Windsor?

I have to ask, Nyx, why are you applying to UOIT?!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote
Algoma? Windsor?

because i live in oshawa and my mom emotionally blackmailed me into it. She doen't want me to leave home and she wants me to run our shop in oakville. Hence UOIT, and management.
oh and it wasn't my money either so whatev. but the funny thing is, i've heard back from everywhere except UOIT
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Nyx wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote
Algoma? Windsor?

because i live in oshawa and my mom emotionally blackmailed me into it. She doen't want me to leave home and she wants me to run our shop in oakville. Hence UOIT, and management.
oh and it wasn't my money either so whatev. but the funny thing is, i've heard back from everywhere except UOIT

Dude that's horrible. I found it funny that you are applying to a prestigious schools in the United States yet UOIT was on your list. I was going to apply to UPenn but my mom and dad were so against it. They rather have me at UW than UPenn.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote
Algoma? Windsor?

Dude that's horrible. I found it funny that you are applying to a prestigious schools in the United States yet UOIT was on your list. I was going to apply to UPenn but my mom and dad were so against it. They rather have me at UW than UPenn.

I know eh? I find it funny too. Why? What's wrong with UPenn?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Nyx wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote
Algoma? Windsor?

The distance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote
Algoma? Windsor?

The distance.

Sucks :{
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Tell me about it. Oh well. I wish they told me before I wrote out my common app essay. It was so painful to throw it in the recycling bin.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
Can I have it?
lol kidding. That's just mean. Didn't they know you were going to apply?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Nyx wrote
Can I have it?

They said I can go anywhere but that was a lie. I can only stay in Canada.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote
Can I have it?

They said I can go anywhere but that was a lie. I can only stay in Canada.

:/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
If it makes you feel any better UPenn would have rejected you before they even saw your application. <3
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom
Nyx, if you don't mind me asking, what did the universities in the States reply?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AbinahTee AbinahTee
York, Brock and Ryerson are safe bets.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jasminstg jasminstg
Laurentian University would be a good choice, depending on what science program you are intending on entering.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote
If it makes you feel any better UPenn would have rejected you before they even saw your application. <3

Oh that's mean.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@InZeTrouble wrote
Hey,
I am a high school student who studies in Aurora, I came into this year thinking I was going to better but long story short I have a 70% average and I need to know any schools that will except me for a science program.
Thanks!

Really?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@leviaidan wrote

@Zion wrote

Oh that's mean.

:DDDDD

And I don't think most American schools have made decisions yet, unless you applied EA/ED.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@Zion wrote

Oh that's mean.

:DDDDD

And I don't think most American schools have made decisions yet, unless you applied EA/ED.

You're right for once.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted