yconic - Am I pretty much screwed for UofT Comp Sci?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Am I pretty much screwed for UofT Comp Sci?

A photo of premachb premachb
My midterms are going in next week, and I have pretty much all my marks set, so here, what are my chances at UofTSG Comp Sci.

English - 78 (Midterm)
Calculus - 83 (Final)
Adv Func - 90 (Final)
Comp Sci - 90 (Midterm)
World Issues - 90 (Midterm)
Chemistry - 77 (Final)

Average : 85

The reason I think I'm screwed is that English mark. Which honestly I'm REALLY angry about. I thought it was gonna be higher but my teacher is honestly the harder marker in the school, and it shows because our class average is 70%. I wish I took another bird course to boost my average, and honestly I'm just hoping I get in by a slim. I'm just really worried now since UofT takes English seriously. I tried my best in English but I can't do anything with my teacher.

/end rant

Sorry for that
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of pepper pepper
I hope you get in because I'm basically in the same situation as you though besides that my calculus marks is maybe a 70% and my English is an 85% or so. I hope that they will still consider you if you have a bad mark in either english or calculus.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I think an 85% average is good enough for UT CS. Don't take my word for it but just relax and hope for that acceptance letter! Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of plato plato
I agree, you should not have a problem getting in with those marks. Helpful if the class average was reflected on your midterms.
Was this helpful? Yes 0