yconic - am i safe for UTSG comp sci?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

am i safe for UTSG comp sci?

A photo of moshou0321 moshou0321
i just checked my final grades today. and my final average droped from 83.5 to 81. so will i lose my offer of acceptance? cusz on the offer letter says maintain an acceptable average. i m really worry about this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
Naw you're probably fine
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TigerBlood TigerBlood

@moshou0321 wrote
i just checked my final grades today. and my final average droped from 83.5 to 81. so will i lose my offer of acceptance? cusz on the offer letter says maintain an acceptable average. i m really worry about this.

did you seriously get your marks today?
quite frankly, you are at risk because the acceptable average is 82% and knowing uoft they probably have 100 people on waitlist for the program so better get ready to make an appeal ASAP.

and while you are at it , pick up a goddamn book & READ.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
^ Is someone bitter they didn't get into U of T engineering?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TigerBlood TigerBlood

@ktel wrote
^ Is someone bitter they didn't get into U of T engineering?

oh you cant imagine! I nearly went on a rampage in their admissions office:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of premachb premachb

@moshou0321 wrote

I went from 83.8 to 81.8 so I'm worrying. Well I wasn't but this thread has me worrying now. I think were good honestly
Was this helpful? Yes 0