yconic - Any 105 applicants that only sent in their 1st semester marks get accepted yet?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Any 105 applicants that only sent in their 1st semester marks get accepted yet?

A photo of aetteer aetteer
And if so, to what?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of napinhei napinhei
Not sure exactly what you mean. I have an idea what you could be talking about, but I maybe misunderstanding your question.

I am a 105 applicant. I attended a college for one semester and then withdrew from my program, so I only sent in first semester marks to the universities I applied to. Is that what you mean? If not, please clarify.

If this is what you meant, then refer to my signature. :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@napinhei wrote
Not sure exactly what you mean. I have an idea what you could be talking about, but I maybe misunderstanding your question.

I am a 105 applicant. I attended a college for one semester and then withdrew from my program, so I only sent in first semester marks to the universities I applied to. Is that what you mean? If not, please clarify.

If this is what you meant, then refer to my signature. :D

I'm in high school, and sent in the marks from my 1st semester. I was just wondering if universities usually wait until they get midterms in, or if they might accept before that based on semester 1 marks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of napinhei napinhei
Does that mean you are an out of province applicant? I think that is why I'm confused. I suppose I assumed that you were an applicant from Ontario that was out of high school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@napinhei wrote
Does that mean you are an out of province applicant?

Yup.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
I did
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@cliffhanger33 wrote
I did

Awesome, congrats! Thanks for the response.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jasonty9 jasonty9
here
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
I remember this time last year.
:cheers:
I heard back from Waterloo and UTSG already around this time, so for those 105 applicants.. be on the lookout!
Was this helpful? Yes 0