yconic - Any chance of late acceptance?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Any chance of late acceptance?

A photo of fahad123 fahad123
If your average goes up alot after june submission, is there any chance that uoft engineering would re-evaluate your application or not.:!:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of pandasbox pandasbox
I went and asked them, and they said they would, however, it's up to you to ask them for a re-evaluation.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pepper pepper
The thing is you have to accept your other offers before then and pay a deposit so you would lose that money.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Hi pepper...i dnt care about money...can u please provide me more details about it...like what's the procedure..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pepper pepper
I don't know anything about it you should ask pandasbox. I just know you have to pay a deposit after you choose your school and if you switch schools you will lose that deposit.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@pandasbox wrote
I went and asked them, and they said they would, however, it's up to you to ask them for a re-evaluation.

hey pandsabox can u tell me how u contacted them (can u give me the phone # or address of the building)and all other details.....thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TigerBlood TigerBlood
I wouldnt wait on it because it is uoft and they have so many more applicants who probably deserve it more than you do.

If you were good enough for them, they wouldve accepted you already so suck it up&accept some other uni's offer
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^^^hey tigerblood i just said is there any chance of late acceptace...i didnt say i am waiting for uoft..ofcourse by that time i would have already accepted some other offer.....and as far as other people who deserve more are concerned..this is real world man anything can happen if someone who got accepted fails to keep the avg required then he/she would be rejected an offer...and thus would open chances for those who might have increased their avg's.....got my point
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pandasbox pandasbox

@fahad123 wrote

@pandasbox wrote

hey pandsabox can u tell me how u contacted them (can u give me the phone # or address of the building)and all other details.....thanks

416-978-0120
Room 153-35 St. George St.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks pandasbox..i really appreciate that...i will let you what happened..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Shabe Shabe
If you have any questions, always try to call the admission office.
I accepted my Computer Science co-op @ Waterloo after I found out about the BBA/BCS program. So I decided to apply to this program on ouac on Mar 20th (SO LATE I KNOW), and yet I still got the acceptance to this program because I emailed/called them. I am very lucky! haha
Was this helpful? Yes 0