yconic - Any other Canadian Juilliard applicants?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Any other Canadian Juilliard applicants?

A photo of ShadGrad ShadGrad
I realize it's probably a long shot posting here, but I was wondering if any Canadian Juilliard music applicants have received an audition date yet? I just found out that I've made it through pre-screening, but they said I will be contacted about audition dates within the next few weeks. It's not super urgent since from what I've heard auditions are in April, but I'd like to know asap because of travel arrangements to NYC.

Please PM me/post here if anyone knows anything!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@ShadGrad wrote
I realize it's probably a long shot posting here, but I was wondering if any Canadian Juilliard music applicants have received an audition date yet? I just found out that I've made it through pre-screening, but they said I will be contacted about audition dates within the next few weeks. It's not super urgent since from what I've heard auditions are in April, but I'd like to know asap because of travel arrangements to NYC.

Please PM me/post here if anyone knows anything!

Best bet would be to talk to local students who are enrolled at schools with specialty art programs (Cawthra, Etobicoke School of the Arts, etc. for Ontario students)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
Not sure if this helps, but my friend applied to McGill for piano and they told him to come for an audition on the 24th. He found out a few days ago.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ShadGrad ShadGrad

@iliketurtles wrote
Not sure if this helps, but my friend applied to McGill for piano and they told him to come for an audition on the 24th. He found out a few days ago.

Yeah, my McGill audition is later this month as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0