yconic - Any thoughts (on prospective acceptances)?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Any thoughts (on prospective acceptances)?

A photo of aistan aistan
I know, I know - there are so many people that post about getting in but oh gosh, just like them, I'm really scared... I have a slight problem here. My top 6 avrg. for MAC Life Sci will be a 89.5... Is that okay? :/ Is that too low? The problem is my chem mark is REALLY low (it's not in my top 6)but bio will be a flat-low 90... Will this be a problem? I mean, to have such a bad chem mark (mid-high 60's :/)?
My top 6 avrg. for UtM/UofT is 84.5... (ahaha, 5% decrease - that can't be good).. Will this be a problem, do you think?
Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of DntMessWitRohan DntMessWitRohan
As long as your supplementary app. is brilliant....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aistan aistan
Ahaha, but this is for life sciences at MAC. There's no sup app. The acceptance range is "high 80's". :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jelly jelly
You should be fine... I think the admission average was slightly inflated from all the healthsci hopefuls who didn't make it, and ended up going to life sci. The admission average last year was something like 89.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DntMessWitRohan DntMessWitRohan

@aistan wrote
Ahaha, but this is for life sciences at MAC. There's no sup app. The acceptance range is "high 80's". :/

Oh whoops! I thought you were talking about the Health Science program there.

So, a very high 80 should definitely give you a high chance of getting in then, good luck! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0