yconic - Any UTM Commerce acceptances?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Any UTM Commerce acceptances?

A photo of toocoolforschool toocoolforschool
Iapplied to Mac Business (degroote) Ryerson business (Ted Rogers) Laurier Business and Utm Commerce...my average was a 84% and i have been accepter to ryerson and mac...my first choice is UTM and i still have not receieved a responce yet....did anyone get in? Will i get in? Im so nervous..im still waiting for laurier too.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
you will prob get the alternative offer for intro to business. its the same as intro to commerce but you dont get priority over picking courses. which doesnt really matter cause there are tons of spots for 1st year courses.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of anhthan anhthan
I got my offer to UTM Commerce early April. I got clear offer of admission [no conditions attached] with a low 80s average (which actually surprised me)... but then again, I'm in my 5th year so that may have helped.

I hear the last round of offers will be coming out (mid-late) this week. I can tell you that they won't send you an email notifying you if you were accepted and it won't show up on OUAC until after they send out your package in the mail. Check your application status to see if they sent your admissions package via mail yet or given you an offer here: www.adm.utoronto.ca/adm/status
Best of luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

im in 5th year too lol! but i was taking 2 more courses in 2nd semester, so yea...and hopefully ill get in! fingers crossed
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of girl22332003 girl22332003
i have an avg. of 85.8% and i still havn't get it too
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of matti369 matti369
goodluck everyone!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of businessgleek businessgleek
You'll probably get in. I have about an 86% average and I've already been accepted to Ryerson, Mac + UTM! Good luck :colors:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of girl22332003 girl22332003
when did u get the offer?? i check it today and it still shows pending review
i'm afraid the cut off for this year was 86%.....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of businessgleek businessgleek

@girl22332003 wrote
when did u get the offer?? i check it today and it still shows pending review
i'm afraid the cut off for this year was 86%.....

I got it at the end of March!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

The cut off for utm commerce is an 86%? :O that's not what it says on CUDO though!
And I called them today, they said they are going to send out the last batch of acceptances within a week! So if you dont hear them within this week or the next, I doubt your gna get an offer :( Im sooooo stressed! UTM is my first choice!! http://cudo.utoronto.ca/2010/index.php
Was this helpful? Yes 0